Welcome to Chapman House.
- Free washer and dryer
- 5 private rooms and 1 shared (2-person) room
- A lot of space in bedrooms, kitchen, family room, etc.
- Free High speed internet
- A block from campus
- Dishwasher, range, microwave, and 2 fridge
- Quick and friendly maintenance crew
- 3 bathrooms
- Nice updated lounge with TV, Piano Room, treadmill, foosball and ping pong tables
- Loyalty, Double Contract, and Referral Discounts
Chapman House is a gathering place for friends and neighbors. From the lawns outside to the large rooms inside, Chapman House offers plenty of space for getting together to just hang out with friends. There is plenty of storage space for those wanting some extra room. Chapman House fits 7 young men, drawing in returned missionaries and people who want a more mature, fun and social setting. It's a great place to live if you want to be private without being anti-social. The benefits of having more space and privacy are you can study without lots of interruptions. People really like that rent and the security deposit is the only cost. All of the perks are included in the rent and the security deposit is refundable.