Welcome to Greenbrier for women.
- Washer and Dryer in each apartment
- Captain Beds (drawers under beds and desks attached)
- Free Storage
- Free High speed internet with a router in each apartment
- Less than a block from campus
- Dishwasher, range, microwave, and fridge in every apartment
- Quick and friendly maintenance crew
- Two bathrooms/showers
- Free parking
- Nice updated lounge with TV, Piano Room, treadmill, foosball and ping pong tables
- RM, Military and Loyalty Discounts
Greenbrier is a wonderful place to live. You can't find a friendlier atmosphere. There are good genuine people that live here. We are an older complex with a ton of character and charm. Our complex has been referred to as a "hobbit hole", we are sort of Rexburg's best kept secret. When first driving into the complex you feel like you've entered the secret garden. There's a feeling of home and a friendly atmosphere that will make your time at BYU-Idaho memorable and meaningful.