Welcome to Greenbrier for women.
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Free parking
- Free storage
- Captain beds (drawers under beds and desks attached)
- Free high-speed internet with a router in each apartment
- Less than a block from campus
- Dishwasher, range, microwave, and fridge in every apartment
- Quick and friendly maintenance crew
- Two bathrooms/showers
- Nice updated lounge with TV, piano room, treadmill, foosball, and ping pong tables
- Loyalty Discounts ($50), Double Contract Discounts ($40), Group Discounts ($20), and Referral Credits ($25) are available
Greenbrier is a wonderful place to live. You can't find a friendlier atmosphere. There are good genuine people that live here. We are an older complex with a ton of character and charm. Our complex has been referred to as a "hobbit hole", we are sort of Rexburg's best kept secret. When first driving into the complex you feel like you've entered the secret garden. There's a feeling of home and a friendly atmosphere that will make your time at BYU-Idaho memorable and meaningful.