Welcome to Whitfield House.
- Free washer and dryer
- 5 private rooms and 1 shared (2-person) room
- A lot of space in bedrooms, kitchen, family room, etc.
- Free High speed internet
- A block from campus
- Dishwasher, range, microwave, and 2 fridges
- Quick and friendly maintenance crew
- 2 bathrooms
- Nice updated lounge with TV, Piano Room, treadmill, foosball and ping pong tables
- Loyalty, Double Contract, and Referral Discounts
Whitfield House is like coming home right here at BYU-Idaho. This house is incredible. There is plenty of storage space and private rooms for those wanting some personal space. Whitfield House fits 7 young men, drawing in returned missionaries and people who want a more mature, home-like setting. Living in a house you feel more at home. It's a great place to live if you want to be private without being anti-social. The benefits of having more space and privacy are you can study without lots of interruptions. There is a great front yard area to have gatherings, or just enjoy the fresh air. In addition to all of this- it is a block from campus. It doesn't get much better.