Welcome to Whitfield House.
- Free washer and dryer
- 5 private rooms and 1 shared (2-person) room
- A lot of space in bedrooms, kitchen, family room, etc.
- Free High speed internet
- A block from campus
- Dishwasher, range, microwave, and 2 fridges
- Quick and friendly maintenance crew
- 2 bathrooms
- Nice updated lounge with TV, Piano Room, treadmill, foosball and ping pong tables
- Loyalty, Double Contract, and Referral Discounts
Whitfield House is like coming home right here at BYU-Idaho. This house is amazing. There is plenty of storage space and private rooms for those wanting some personal space. Pincock House fits 7 young men, drawing in returned missionaries and people who want a more mature, home-like setting. Living in a house you feel more at home. It's a great place to live if you want to be private without being anti-social. The benefits of having more space and privacy are you can study without lots of interruptions. People really like that rent and the security deposit is the only cost. All of the perks are included in the rent and the security deposit is refundable.